Terms & Conditions
Web Design Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to all web site development and hosting services offered by Sites by Fee. By accepting a quote you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
1. Quotes are valid for 28 days.
2. It is the customers responsibility to ensure that any web site is lawful, does not infringe any copyright or any other laws. It is also the customers responsibility to carry out any market research as to the viability and profitability of any project before accepting any quote.
3. We reserve the right to refuse to design and construct a web site that we may judge as unfit due to content or otherwise. This includes, but is not limited by, sites containing adult oriented material such as pornography, sites which promote hatred towards persons belonging to any ethnic group, religion or sexual orientation and sites which infringe copyright or are contrary to UK laws.
4. The acceptance of a quote either verbally or in writing shall be deemed as a contractual agreement between the client and Sites by Fee.
5. At project acceptance Sites by Fee can provide an estimated completion date, however we cannot guarantee this date as a final completion date.
6. A deposit of no less than 50% of the total quoted price must be provided before project commencement, unless otherwise stated by Sites by Fee.
7. Once a commission has commenced it will be completed using the information, data, text and images provided at project commencement or during the design phase. Once the design process has been completed the project will be presented to the client who may make any changes to design and content he/she wishes.
8. Sites by Fee will initially place the client's web site on a demonstration server in order that the client may view and comment upon the project.
9. Sites by Fee reserve the right to alter our prices at any time without prior notice. If a quote at an original price has been made it will be valid for 28 days and subsequently during the life of the current commission, however additional work may be charged for using the new pricing structure.
10. A clients site will be hosted once approval of the design and content is given however we reserve the right to remove the site at any time until the invoice is paid in full.
13. All material, both text and images, supplied by the client and used in the construction of the client's web site, will remain the client's property. All such material will be assumed to be the property of the client and free to use without fear of breach of copyright laws.
14. The copyright for all material provided by Sites by Fee, such as source code, graphics, photographs video, animation and text, will remain the property of Sites by Fee until such time as payment has been made in full whereupon they will become the property of the client.*
15. Sites by Fee produce projects where every effort is made to display the pages acceptably on most popular browsers currently available, however we cannot accept responsibility for pages which don’t display properly on versions of browsers released after the project is completed.
16. The client is ultimately responsible for checking the correctness of the site before they give Sites by Fee the go ahead to make the site publicly available ('live').
17. When a client agrees that a site can be made live they are agreeing that the design and development of the site has satisfied all their requirements.
1. By agreeing to these terms and conditions your statutory rights are not affected.
2. Our payment terms are 28 days from the completion date, unless otherwise stated.
1. Complaints can be made via the contact form on this website.
* Except where Open Source tools are being used, where the original unadapted core source code might be subject to copyright.